Wednesday, March 12, 2008

~mY aChiEvEmEnt~

Tdy's weather is super cooling & best for staying home to rot =p

Yea basically all i need tdy was staying home & rot lolx... Coz tml's auditing prelims =( hmmm the paper is 10am - 1pm... most prob after exams i'll go tanjong pagar take my camera then meet alvina @ orchard to buy present... march babies super lots.. frm my bestie elaine, to my colleague peishan to my uni mate katherine.. yea & tt means i'll be damn broke..

Hmmm the programme for fri.. is zouk-ing.. for celebration of elaine's bdae.. haven been clubbing since.............................woah............................. lol i cant remember.... old liao such places doesnt seem suitable anymore....... Sat shld be gg JR's hse for steamboat to continue elaine's bdae.. lol... it's been a tradition tt elaine's bdae is celebrated over 2days.. dun ask me why.... coz i've no idea too....



japanese curry i cooked today =p

Hmmm they look nice.. smell nice... & finally taste nice... lol... finished everything leh.... i'm proud of my achievement once again... hahaha..

Oh yea.. Chi readers needed... Kindly decode http://www.91pf.net/ for me...... I wanna know the terms & conditions, shipment costs, the currency they're using & wads the mode of payment... I asked the charsiewbao aka shaohui to decode for me & he REFUSED.... his reply was

Shaohui - Jason XPERIA... Singapore TAI TAIs are crazy ppl says:
i dun wan read liao
Shaohui - Jason XPERIA... Singapore TAI TAIs are crazy ppl says:
wahahah
Shaohui - Jason XPERIA... Singapore TAI TAIs are crazy ppl says:
ask ah pui lah - (he's referring to our chinese pro angeline)
Shaohui - Jason XPERIA... Singapore TAI TAIs are crazy ppl says:
i wanna hack games

~charsiewbao is SOOOOO mean right... lol....