Tuesday, March 11, 2008

~tHe unciViLiSed peOpLe eDitIon~

This fateful morning... 11march08..... I was taking the mrt then i saw this early 40s PRC fight for a seat with a PREGNANT woman.. She literally FLEW from one door to the other just for tt seat... WHY IS PRCs SO DISGUSTING?? I couldnt stand the fact & being ever so righteous i did somethin tt normal people wont do...

*ME* to the PRC - hey AUNTIE u handicap ah.. never see pregnant woman??

*PRC* - keeps quiet..

*ME* - bringing the force of STARE to her... then the whole cabin pp stared at her...

*PRC* - continues to sit... for 2 stations.. and finally she couldnt stand the stares stood up & offered the seat to the pregnant woman....

yeah i did somethin good tdy... lolx... and i almost wanted to take her pic & show everyone her face but yea i didnt in case she sues me for infridging her privacy lolx...

Next, i finally told my manager linda hw i felt abt ASMAH.. abt her forever nt helpful attitude... I admit i was pretty biased regarding the "HELP" she rendered lolx.... i even told linda she's talking on the phone giggling in malay & dun wanna help us lolx... finally said all that i wanted.. feeling so much better... but as the saying goes, if i'm the only one tt dun like her maybe its my fault but if ONE GANG of pp dun like her den i think the problem lies with her liao.. hahaha.. opps so mean...

~chionging for my audit prelims on thurs~ may god bless me... after thurs prelims shld be gg tanjong pagar collect the panasonic 8mp camera i won by buying travel insurance to batam lol.. my 1st prize eh...


~Peishan~

thinkin of notti ideas for peishan's bdae on 22march... drop me comments if u know of any explosive sexy & fun bdae gift =)