Monday, March 10, 2008

~eXamiNatIon bLuEs & sHoPPinG eXcIteMent~

Financial Reporting's PReLim eXam...

I cant believe i attempted the paper.. I went to sch after hestitation of more then 24hrs.. Was wondering if its worth going to fail the paper since i only completed like 6/11 topics in 2days... Hmmm after much thoughts i went for it to prevent the ''most disasterous'' lecturer JAMES KWAN from calling me.. yea so i went.. in fact i reached at 1.45pm... its a miracle tt i can actually be early... I was expecting to get an A for attendance or an A for attempt lolx.... but the paper turn out to be easier then expected so i may juz ace the paper and get a A hahaha...

~SHOPPING~
Guess wad i ordered my clothes from http://www.fashion668.com/ already... Soooo efficient right.... lol.... Ordered 23pcs (combination of everyone involved) but onli 13pcs was available... DAMN... Out of the 13pcs, only 4pcs of my order was available (initially wanted to get 6pcs) but nvm can save some money too... Seriously no idea hw they'll look on me but well wasnt too expensive so................ hehe.... 4pcs only cost 45bucks excluding shipment leh...




The 4pcs i bought... =p
Next would be complimenting my buddy hanlong... hahah... it was raining super heavily @ admiralty about 5pm... and I COULDNT GO HOME... den my dear buddy took an umbrella frm his hse for me.. isnt he jus sweet... if he isnt my buddy i might fall in love with him hahahaa...