Thursday, June 19, 2008

fiLLed wIth hAppinEss dAy... ^^

A pLeasant suRprise.. a nEw hAndpHone...
The samsung U700 in violet... hahaha although its nt some new model but i like the design & the best feature is the 3.2megapixel camera.. lolx coz i dun wan a 5 megapixel camera (i dun look pretty when the pics are too clear) hahahahha opps....



the other pleasant news is I'VE GOT A NEW JOB with IMMEDIATE confirmation.... lolx... although still at novena but hmmm the pay will be 2x of what i'm currently drawing.... although more responsibility but i'm in need of financial stability lolx....... yeah........ but i'm gg to miss my colleagues... & yea i've been cheated of breakfast for 2days argh..... coz i was late for 2days & made angie wait for me.... BUT I SHALL REVENGE.. i'll be early next wk... hahaha....

as we were gg hm, angie asked me wad i'm lacking... hahahha i answered currently no.. hahahha... normally pp either have career or love & i have both... lolx.... lookin forward to genting tml morning with my family... wooah living in bliss, happiness & excitement.... =p excitement comes frm the arrival of my new clothes.... the supplier said he's gg to send out tdy...IT'S ON THE WAY..~~~ & shaohui's bdae on monday... lolx... any suggestions on how to explode him??? lolx.....