Sunday, June 22, 2008

i'M bAck....~~~

woah hi everyone.. missed me?? lolx... i'm back already...
spent the past 3days in genting... weather nice.... but quite boring... coz all we did was EAT EAT EAT coz the food quite cheap lolx... had like at least 3buffet meals... no pt shopping coz the things were almost the same price as the ones in singapore so no pt carrying them back... the theme park... no kakis to scream together onli my bro.. haix...

~the outdoor theme park...~
it's realli filled with alot of thrill rides & we only tried one of them called the flying coaster.. all i can say is FUN... lolx but some pp may nt be able to take it will end up vomiting & soft legs hahahahha...

*tt's all i bought..*

YES~~ tts all i bought.. nobody believes but it's real... must be thinkin hw isit possible i buy so little right?? coz there's nth to buy... hahhaha... planning next trip... maybe thailand..... lolx...
angie shall miss me 1 more day.. lol coz the moment i gt back angeline told me angie missed me... lolx.... and on tues i shall revenge for my breakfast treat..

*tired...* bye pp...