Thursday, June 26, 2008

*mY tUrn tO bE eMo...*

AAARRRGGGHHH~~~~~~ I'M LOST................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno if wad i've done is right..... I dunno if being committed & responsible is wrong... Am i wrong to fulfil my promise?????????? I've no idea how to answer any of the questions..... WHY???????????????

My new boss requested i start work earlier so tt i can learn the ropes earlier but i rejected & insisted i shall start wk only after 1st July coz i promised my superior to fulfil my commitments till 30June........... Yet all for nothin........ I strongly believe tt efficiency is crucial... yet finishing the job earlier means no need to appear for work????? isit fair to me???? I told her i hate to do PTP stuffs yet she told me ''nvm la help her for 1 more wk...'' so being nice i agreed... but angie & I managed to finish 3/4 in 2days.. & as i have made all plans for tml (to meet kath's sis to pass her the clothes & to have dinner with Alvina) my superior smsed me at 4.28pm telling me i'm nt required at wk tml coz PTP stuffs almost finished (yea i know she's gg to let angie finish the rest) yet she needs me on sat then ask me go back & help out (need me den ask me go dun need den kick me far far away kiss ass) but has she ever tried to think of things frm my pt of view??? My new job 1wk pay can be like my 1mth's pay nw lo.... Yet i gave up coz of loyalty... I'm NEVER gg to be stupid again.. why be bothered with others when i'm dead broke.... AAARRRGGGHHH !@#$%^&*!@@#$%^&*


**I can only say i'm feeling flabbergasted................** !@#$%^&*!@#$%
for angeline's sake.. flabbergasted means struck dumb with astonishment and surprise... or in simplier terms speechless & dulan....