Sunday, June 8, 2008

~mY gRandmA's bDae..~

Every year the dumpling's festival will be my grandma's bdae...

My whole family went over to havoc... lolx.. ordered mini buffet, quite cheap & nice frm meihao.. hmmm den the most happening part... a super orh piang bdae cake (NOT CHOSEN BY ME) haha...
~亲爱的妈妈,生日快乐。。~ aka Dearest Mummy, Happy Bdae... lolx..
~my pretty grandma...~ nobody believes she's already 74..
lolx i'm gg to get a super orh piang cake for my mummy for her next bdae since she say its nice... woah coming weeks lotsa bdae... 12 13 14 17 18 pengz... but i'm onli gg to attend alvina's, solomon's & angie's... alvina's present hmmm 3 word cute yet explosive... angie's hmmmmm sweet & sexy lolx presents frm me normally quite explosive hahahaha... opps... i'm getting worried... coz i always explode pp on their bdae... will i be exploded on my bdae too??? hahahaha........ but hmmmmm my frens........... erm erm erm... unlikely lolx............
~2 more days to freedom officially... ~