Saturday, June 28, 2008

~RaNdOM...~

after being off for 2days... all body aches gone.. prob was the lazybones acting up...met up with kath & alvina for dinner ytd @ amk's new york new york & to pass them their clothes.. glad alvina liked them.. =p & hmmm lookin forward to order my bags.....




~our dinner....~ & guess which was my dinner.... lolx...

sometimes i think staying at hm too much is unhealthy... coz tend to think of the emo things... there have always been a question hounding me... whether gals are able to accept a bf / hubby tts half as capable (in terms of qualifications & income) and after seeking my jiemeis advice & even my mummy they said ''NO'' & obviously i asked coz i dun have an answer myself.. and being over-competitive i simply cant accept being looked down upon... Ever wondered why i study so hard & financial stability seems my top priority??? reason being since birth i have an irritable uncle... he snubs everyone & i hate the fact that he looks down on me.. i remembered once during reunion dinner, he sacastically mentioned he doesnt know UOL (when it's ranked 17th in the world.. if UOL is nt prestigious then wad is brigham young - some unknown uni in hawaii... ) my motivation comes from beating him ONE DAY...

Today Kinson sms me.. & yea i started emo-ing... askin him whether true luv exists & abt qualifications etc... his reply was ''如果你不相信会有,那就一定没有。。。His reply to my over-competitive nature & high expectation on guys was just ''不要拿人来比较。。对你好的就是好男人。。'' i was like wtf sometimes being simple makes life happier (that was my mentality during R's era..) & Benson seems right too... A family has to consist of someone tt saves & takes care of finances... even if i gt qualifications & i earn more then him but i dun save for rainy days also no use... Argh isit really somethin wrong with my thinking???

Argh i shall work everyday including weekends & public holidays... Shant waste time emo-ing... & to my dearest angie... we can still breakfast in future coz i'll still be novena.. lolx jus tt it's gg to be opposite Revenue Hse... hmm i wont jio u lunch coz u've JH ma.... hahahhahaha opps hmmm i think shant write abt JH too much coz angie will poison me... lolx & timmy actualli helped her (by accidently causing my diarroea on thurs..) hahahaha....