Tuesday, June 10, 2008

~HiP hIp hUrrAy..~

WOAH FINALLY ITS MY TURN....

Offically announcing the end of my exams... YEAH.....
today's paper is auditing.... hmmm gt happiness & woes... lolx... I spent 1 wk to chiong 9chapters & did 7 yrs of past yr questions.. Hence passing shldnt be a problem.. Spent 2yrs in SIM & this is the first time ever paper i asked for supplement answer booklet lolx..... i wrote like 15 pages in 3hours (luckily i can write with both hands... I'M SERIOUS.. ) woah but my hands seems soooo numb after 3hours of continuous writing... lolx....

the woes.. i was sitting behind a SUPER SMELLY guy for 15min... his smell can be sensed from 10m away.. woah piang eh after 1 paragragh i decided to give up & seeked the invigilator's help... lolx... i asked the invigilator if he smells somethin weird & i nv expected him to take such a big breath & ended up choking coz of the smell lolx........... i requested for a change of seat lolx... i din mean to be so bad but i cant think with a jammed nose...

I've stocked up my titbits lolx... shall be a couch potato till i go back to wk on 16th... lolx.... I'm sooooooooooo exhausted.......... & oh yea we've decided to handmake angie a vegetable bikini lolx (since she likes green colour)................. huohuohuo's idea.... lets see if he's successful............

*off to chiong drama*