Friday, August 22, 2008

~aNgeLinE's bDae cELeBraTiOns...~

20082008 was a special day i spent with my dear LK..... ^_^
Yeah i've no idea why no pics were taken on this special once in a thousand yrs date.. lolx.. Anyway what's more impt is we spent quality time together...

Happy Advance Bdae Angeline Ng.. ~


~sweet sweet handmade brownie by the turbo twin.. TT...~
P.S ''I Wrote the more beautiful wordings...'' hahahhaha I started the H & the 1st P & ended with TT... The rest shadowy ones are done by my other half.. angie.. hahahhaha


Our Bdae Gal Angeline..... 一脸的无奈。。。~ hahahaha
I swear it isnt my idea this time round.... Although i'm known for being the naughtiest but i'm innocent this time... lolx...


~Angeline with the turbos....~


~the IRAS galx....~


~the IRAS guys...~


~the FAMOUS IRAS scandal.... JH & Angie...~ lolx.. opps... May God bless me... lolx...~

Let's further elaborate (even though i may nt be safe)... lolx...
Once upon a time....... JH & Angie were spotted by Angeline in booth number 34....


~wad are they doing????~ hahhahahaha hmmmm maybe this maybe tt.. hahahhaa


~after some years......~ POOF.... hahahahha
In this pic it's shows JH & Angie playing with a little gal... ~


~Happy Family...~hahahahah

I'm super tired already lolx... laughed till my jaws are soooo 'sour' & ate very full.... Thanks Angeline for the treat & hope u had fun lolx... =p