Monday, August 4, 2008

~mONday bLuEs...~

I'm sick....
My head has been spinning since sunday morning... den after 2 panadols hmmm seems better... then ytd night my nose seems blocked... cant breathe normally & my throat is sore... =( aaarrrggghhh i need to feel better...

Tdy i gt a shock when superman came & talk to me... lolx i thought i kept a low profile all along hw cm he knows me... yuan lai is angie hahahhaha.... & tdy gt new perm staff... guy.. i think his name is Lim Hong hahahahh... angie QC-ed & i think he failed... hahahha hence solomon is still currently the most................................. (in case he reads & his grows bigger i shall leave it blank..) hahahhaa =p Oh yea the chocolates seems quite well-loved hahaa gt a 120pcs order frm haslinda.... & yeah i shall complete the winnie the pooh series =p woo & angeline's bdae white choco of the gingerbread man couple hahaha with M&Ms eyes hahaha... stay tuned for pics k!!!

Finally i collected my kimono dress & pink flowery off shoulders...


~i'm also wondering hw cm the dress & top is of the same length... faints...~

Hmmm super lookin forward to friday..~ hahaha coz i'll be away frm s'pore to batam... although i'll miss my dear LK lots hmmm but i seriously need a break... =p & cheap shopping hahahhaha....

lastly to my dear frens... PG Mall is DAMN SLOW.... pls do nt rush me.... i cant help it too... I'm waitin for my bags too... & i'm already rushing them... =( Next batch shld be either another batch of Forever21 or GoJane hehehe but everythin will cfm only after i'm back.. & see if i gt any nice stuffs frm batam... hahhaha... forever21 clothes are really very nice & comfy... hahhaha...

*off to drama...*