Wednesday, August 13, 2008

~Chocos Day..~

Woooo finally chocos day... It was delayed by 1day lolx... Coz i was super duper tired...
Finally 120pcs completed together with angie's butterflies.... & my dear's lovelove... heh...


~winnie the pooh series in white choco & strawberry choco flavours...~

~angie's butterfly white choco....~ she chose the flavour & design...
to show her appreciation she volunteered to fight for me tml morning 9am... lolx... i lost in scissors paper stone hence it was supposed to be my turn lolx...

~limited edition.. lovelove strawberry choco meant for my dear LK...~
maybe can let angie have ONE tml... hahhaha

~angeline's bdae gingerbread man couple...~ hahhahaha cute right...
angie asked me to tell angeline ''she needs to lose some tummy k.. if nt pp will start giving up seats for her...'' i was like -__-''' hahahahhaha

Woah tdy somethin interesting happened on my way home... As i boarded the train i sat down beside a kind young man... hw i noe he's kind??? hahahha coz he stood up for a woman with big tummy.... I wanted to stand up too but was reluctant coz i'm super tired... but thank god i didnt coz if i did i would have insulted the woman.... The kind young man gave up his seat for the woman but she said ''I'm not pregnant just fat.. u biased against woman with big tummy ah..'' Sometimes being nice will be strike by lightning & this is just an example...