Wednesday, August 6, 2008

~EXPLODES....~

AAARRRGGGHHH~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes i really hope love can be simplier... As easy as income tax.... AAARRRGGGHHH~~~
Expectations vs Disappointments.... Reality vs Fantasy... *sobs...* 我的心好痛。。 但没人知。。。
This morning 9.10am, my buddy Elaine brought her new bf to meet me.... Yea i know she's happy & blissfully in love... She feels she's gotten a gd guy.... I know she's just trying to share her joy with me (someone with minimal love...) I'm feelin damn insecured... Damn low self esteem... Damn emo (but emo standard 1/2 of angeline)... I meet him up ONLY once a week... & i'm like 90% sure he wont come all the way to novena just to accompany me for breakfast/lunch/dinner... I'm sure i'm physically mentally financially independent... but i'm still a gal... a gal tt needs love... =(

I'm wondering if there's some medicine tt helps to boost one's ability to understand love... I can be super turbo at wk.. in terms of both quality & quantity... hmmm maybe the phrase is true... wk gd then love sux... hmmm den angeline shld have a flourishing love leh..yea she has... with JAMES WONG... hahhahahaha he accompanied her emo ytd lolx... hmmm tdy i told her she has no quality no quantity at wk.... hahahaha 3days she gt 2 complaint cases & did like at least 10cases lesser den me when she started 2hrs earlier... I'M NOT HAO-LIANing...

~to be continued...~
~moodless...~