Sunday, August 17, 2008

~mY bUsy wEekEnd..~

Weekend always flies & i'm currently experiencing excessive monday blues...
Friday went cwp partyworld with dajie regina & YY... hahaha but minimal pics taken coz i wasnt prepared... so shall nt post my unglam pics... =p


~my solo shot...~ dajie is a gd photographer lolx...

friday din end with jus partyworld... met my dear LK... supposed to pass him on 20082008 but din wanna leave it in the fridge till its nt fresh.. nevertheless he is supposed to appreciate... lolx... & yeah he smsed me tdy sayin he's having diarroea... & he finished the whole bar of ILOVEYOU chocos ytd... damn i'm quite sure it has nth to do with my chocs... lolx...


~sweet right???..~ lolx...

Saturday.. As usual it was family day... told grandma i sore throat & heaty...& she made birdnest hahahahha... End the day with dramas & more retail therapy... lolx.. another batch of forever21 on its way.... hahaha opps...

This morning went the DING TAI FUNG @ Bishan... As usual ordered their specialty...


~their 小笼包 & 豆沙小笼包。。~ both is my fav... lolx...
~As we started eating... hahahah has to concentrate so no more pics of the other dishes...~

Next met up with my colleagues to go haslinda's hse... Pics to be uploaded soon coz nt taken with my camera... lolx... tdy like chinese new yr go hse visiting lolx... After haslinda's place we went Linda's hse.. also at woodlands... & yea the turbo twin shall go visit her often to help her utilise the maintenance fees paid... hahaha swim more =p exercise more den angeline will feel more emo with my smaller tummy hahahaha.... & the turbo twin won the battle against angeline hahahhahahaa.... Angeline hits my tummy den Angie hits her butt & while Angeline hits angie's butt I hit her tummy hahahahhaha... sound kiddish but fun~~~ lolx...

~tired...~