Thursday, April 17, 2008

~aNotHer dAy @ hOmE~

i couLdnt blog last night coz was simply too tired after FIGHTING taxpayers & dinner cum drinks wif eric & guys... went to a pub filled with oldies near somerset pengz.... and i simply bth when pp intro me guy frens... esp when the guy is old enough to be my dad... pengz... i cant remember his name shld be Rxxxx hahaha...

the joke was:
Rxxxx: i go clubbing once/wk, next time can go together... =)
me: i think i'll feel weird clubbing with my dad & my dad wont wanna club with me too.... =)
Rxxxx: u wking in IRAS ah?? then u'll remember my bdae every yr coz its 15 Apr..
me: =) -----------(smiling for the sake of being polite, hmmm why would i wanna remember his bdae & do u think i'll stay in IRAS for the rest of my life...? ) -_-'''
i know i'm damn mean....

Today i almost died of heart attack twice... The 1st was finding out Pehhoon's hubby is SIA pilot hahahahha... must FORCE her to intro some cute pilots for me... hahahhaaha.. single eligible bachelors pls... lolx.... but.........................
Pehhoon: i checked the stephen u mention liao (stephen is not in his IC)
Pehhoon: ask my hubby and his colleagues around, no one knows him eh..
Pehhoon: coz that day hor..
Pehhoon: i ask all his fren read ur blog eh

wah piang *shy* i dunno wad to do if he finds out..... hahahaha.... i mentioned ur names 5x tdy heh....

The 2nd is......
Shaohui aka jason tried super hard to convince me he is FIT... omg.... ok fine he's fit coz his muscles can move lolx..... but shaohui asked me this super -_-'''' question:
Shaohui - Jason XPERIA... 11July SPECIAL OPERATION TACTICS CENTRE says:
ur bf can meh? =P

wah piang i know timmy cant lolx.. but his bones can play guitar urs can ma?? lolx...

Hmmm i'm gg sentosa tml... lolx quite excited coz haven been tanned for awhile....

hah i bought tanning oil tdy... hopefully i'll have a nice tan tml.... pls pray for me it doesnt rain.......I've finished ''Bull Fighting'' very sweet ending as usual... hahah gg to chiong my studies now....