Monday, April 14, 2008

~a pEak pEriOd tt's eNouGh tO kiLL mE...~

Woah my 1st day of wk after being 'on leave' for 2wks...
Today is a super duper super duper (it is meant to be 2x nt a typo error) busy & tiring day... I felt like a superstar for once lol.... coz once i leave my seat tonnes of pp will flock to me (as if jay chou gt off the plane & his fans flock to him for his signature).. the only diff is no flashlights hahahahhaa...



~super far view but can tell its super crowded~ Credits to Angie...



~the average waiting time of pp waiting to see us hahaha...~

As i thought the day was killing me, I was walking home @ a super robotic speed..... BUT as i reached home the 1st thing i saw was


a super big parcel of CLOTHES...lolx...

but i was too hungry so it hindered my excitement to open up the parcel hahaa.. den after dinner, my battery charged so here it is.................... lolx.....

~ 战利品。。。~ NOT ALL MINE..

the next gd news will be the budget 2008 money will be credited this 30apr... lolx.. just nice to repair the damaged done to my wallet hahahaha... i'm gg to chiong my drama then get ready to fight more taxpayers tml... i'm nt gg wear nice nice liao la.. coz end of the day also become super messy lolx... like angie... hahahhahaha.....