Tuesday, April 8, 2008

~tHe fiNaL cOunTdOwn~

Woooo guess what in exactly 1mth later i'll be having my exams...
I'll do well coz i'm beginning to study lol..... My dad is giving me the pressure to study by incentive... First cLass honours convocation in london hahaha... I've nv been london so will study hard =) Nobody & Nothin will be able to affect my determination & my moods.. So the boliao pp can forget all about it hahaha..
I'LL NEVER FAIL....
Anyway thanks to the boliao pp that had their meals while reading my blog... Their 吃饱太空 attitude has brought about a super huge jump in my viewership.. The norm was only about 50++ each day.. but for the past 2days it has reached a peak of nearing 100 lol...

Was checking my email this morning & found this damn cute & sweet hotel from taiwan...

~the bedroom view 1~

~bedroom view 2~



~the toilet & accessories...~ so kitty.. SO CUTE~

hah so cute right dear??? *HINTS* but haha i wont be meeting him the whole of this wk at least... coz his tummy sneezing... kaox it took me 10secs to realise what he meant... GASTRIC FLU.. and my exams are super near so i cant afford to get sick...