Monday, April 7, 2008

~肥但快乐~

Hmmm guess i shld stop being bothered with pp tts out to make me unhappy...

我没有说我是瘦的。。。
我是肥但我活得幸福, 快乐。。。
Just remembered a song... 我很丑可是我很温柔 hahaha....

Appearance isnt impt.. What's crucial in the heart... Let go of the past & get on with life... There isnt's a point in bearing grudges & making urself & the people around you unhappy...

To Aina:
Since u dislike me so much, then do not read my blog... FUCK OFF~
There's a limit to everyone's patience & stop changing identity to make it seems like there's alot of people when there's only you... U may disturb me IF it makes u happier but what's the pt??? Yes its for public view, the reason being there's nth to hide... I admit i deleted the comments coz i dont see any constructive comments... In this case i guess u're the one seeking attention by leaving undesirable & DETESTABLE comments... I admit i'm fat so what i'm happy.. Pls leave my blog alone....