Tuesday, April 29, 2008

eXciTemEnt...

Woah i think i'm gg to die from over-excitement if i'm always so excited everyday....... Ytd was the clothes tdy is something more interesting... a successful job interview + i received my darkness eye lashes glue.... =)

Let's start with the job interview... I went chinatown as early as 1030am for a marketing job interview... The place hmmm nt impressive..... The people hmmm nt impressive... The managing director is considered the most shuai liao... his name GX... hahhaa... 1st time experience interview 3person @ 1 go..... my competitors were an indian woman (MASTERS with 8yrs of experience) & my sec sch ''fren'' - (very weird encounter shall elaborate later) currently pursuing Diploma... so i came out and told my ''fren'' cfm eliminated the indian is MASTERS leh... hmmm so i went hm to SLP... while slping the MD called.. ask me go for 2nd round interview..

GX: hw u think u fared this morning''
ME: quite badly coz the competitor is MASTERS leh...'
GX: aiyo dun so negative ma.. i'm gg to tell u a gd news nw....
ME: what??
GX: u're shortlisted for another round of interview
ME: *STUNNED* hahaha so being kpo i asked him..... ''u called me only or called all 3??''
GX: call you only.. gt to wear a comfy pair of shoes hor..
ME: huh?? oh okie lo.. haha see u on fri.. 2may...

hahahaha i'm excited.....

ok nw abt my ''fren'' called WL....... he was frm my sec sch... BUT BUT BUT nv talked with him thruout my 4yrs there... coz i'm frm Express & he's NA (i'm nt looking down leh.. juz no chance to talk)... then many years passed....... WL used the facebk ''FLIRT'' feature to say hi... hahaha but he din noe i was frm NVSS (maybe coz i looked really diff...) then we talked on msn OCCASIONALLY.... guess wad i saw him during my interview lo... such a coincidence... lolx...

~my new eyelashes glue from Pehhoon~ shall try tml... hahaha

Tml shall be bringing my grandma to revenue hse for jap food & on the way deliver clothes to my colleagues.... hmmm den go TTSH for medical appt... after tt will be gg bugis my jiemeis for steamboat to celebrate serene's bdae... i'm excited hahahaha....

i'm gg to do maths exam papers liao............... sibei sian........ maths is killing all my excitement & happiness.............. may god bless me.............