Sunday, April 6, 2008

~cRab fEasT~

Woah tdy basically wasted coz i did nth other den eat & slp.. hahaha...

~XL~ lolx...


~my crab feast today~ haha...
Oh yea if u guys saw the comment from 'slim gal' in my comment box... I think i found out who's she lol.......... Since u support my blog so much carry on.. read more =) but pls dun be so childish.... and the most impt thing is..... SHE'S FAT.... expected la... since when slim & confident gals are bothered with the word FAT hahahaha... i'm not joking.. She shld be lucky i dun have her latest pics... coz she's grown much fatter since the last time i saw her... All my frens would know i speak my mind even if it means making people angry.. I jus cant stand being a hypocrite.... If *SHE* wants to remember hatred then so be it yea.. I cant be bothered to be pissed with people i dun give a damn about..
How i found out??? hahaha coz she tagged me @ 3.54pm before gg to someone's else blog & tell the someone about it....lolx... FYI being fat isnt a crime.. Neither is it sinful... What's more impt is a heart of gold... Hope u bear that in mind..~
I'm living in bliss, with an ever so supporting family.... My forever fun-loving buddies, jiemeis & colleagues... Last but nt least a dear dear tt gives in to me, loves me with all his heart tt's gd enough =) Pls dun try to turn my world upside down just coz urs is upside down..
To Someone:
Reading somebody's blog doesnt mean have to be frens (dun u visit blogshops/the famous blogger xiaxue??) ... Linking up doesnt mean she's impt in my life... Its for convenience.... Just like u reading up on me too....Who are you to comment on my words when even angeline is joking with me over it???
Hmmm thinking where shld we go during the june holidays.... Peishan is jio-ing thailand (which is where i'm planning with alvina)... Jim's gang is jioing - bintan, bali / phuket... but i wanna go taiwan again hahaha... thinking of holidays can be quite stressful too... lolx...