Thursday, April 3, 2008

~珍惜才会拥有幸福~

Mark this day... i went to the LIBRARY.... lolx..... to study my FR......... hmmm i met yy @ 1pm civic centre library..... well studied for like 5hrs then we became quite nua...... so i went to the bookselves to grab a storybook to kill some time & see if my concentration will come back to me...lol.... guess wad.......... it didnt hahahaha....


~Wishful Thinking by Jemmy Harvey~

The story is abt 3gals... trying ways & means to achieve their goals.... hmm i've learnt that when life isnt turning out as planned, we've gt to decide & take charge of our own lives & rapidly discover that when there's a will there'll be a way... but if wishes do come through, it'll never be the way we expect..

Then we decided to head to partyworld to reward ourselves for studying so hard lol.... Guess what, yy chose alot of jay chou's songs & it seems like bringing me back to the last time i went ktv-ing with dear.. lolx... NONE of my frens wanna go singing with him.. =( coz god is fair... hahahahhaha.... God gave him a jay-alike face BUT the diff between jay & dear is that 'MY DEAR CANT SING' alright i know he's gg to kill me when he chanced upon this hahahaha... and i'm nt gg to suffer ktv-ing alone with him so............ we've nt gone together for a long long time hahahah... as i write angeline's voice came to my mind..... as usual god is fair, coz he gave her a beautiful voice hahahahahahhahahahahha..............

~US.. the last time we went ktv together...~

The day u decided to give me your heart, 20072007

I've been buried under your love & care

My mind, heart & soul

Only belong to you

Treasure & Cherish the times we spent together

Happily enjoying every moment shared

Your eyes made me realise that bliss was right in front of me

Suddenly it brought me back to the times we fought over the slightest issue, such as the little things he did which i didnt appreciate... Sorry dear... I shouldnt have took things for granted... Thanks for accomodating everything about me.... muacks.....

Saw this in pehhoon's blog... hahaha... & yea i did what every gal will do.... i hinted him.... and yea he gave me the every guy's response..... -_-''' i dun wanna be centre of attraction & get noticed by traffice police easily.... why cant guys understand its a form of security & a way to show the world how much u love me.... argh.... but thank god he isnt tt bad... he promised me one smaller version if we get married lol.... the smaller version means the numbers will be bigger then words type.. pengz.......