Thursday, September 18, 2008

~beLateD bDae ceLeBratIons...~

Woah finally finished all bdae celebrations =)
Had dinner with my ancient buddies at AMK's new york new york last night...


~meat platter...~


~seafood platter...~


~my grp of ATTACHED ancient buddies...~ 10yrs & counting....

Hmmm summary of all the bdae wishes..... at least 35/50 sms wishes tt i find true love soon... It's not as easy as it seems.... I dun wanna commit just coz of a social responsibility... It's great that they found their love & are sooo keen on a besties couple date but I'm Sorry but to disappoint for the fact tt i lack a devilish figure & a gentle demure face... Thanks for making a point to celebrate my bdae every year... Appreciates =)

Peiwen's bdae next wed 24th... Han Jie's farewell party next fri 26th... Community work on sun 28th... YY's bdae coming right up on 3 Oct....~~ I believe i'll have lotsa fun... =p
I'm gg to order Forever21 soon hahahah coz i'm vouchers from my lovable colleagues... & I like a dress from Victoria Secrets hahaha so if gt pp wanna order VS do let me know....~~~