Tuesday, September 30, 2008

~pEiWEn's bDae~

This entry seems long overdue... lolx supposed to be on 24th Sept nw already 30sept.. faints but nt my fault hahha i only gt the pics ytd lolx...
Hmm dinner was at Raffles City Shopping Centre Shodoku =p


~Best Buddies for life...~
Happy Bdae to my dear Peiwen~

Hmmm will be meeting them this saturday 4oct for BBQ at Pasir Ris Park.. Wah liew super far why cant they make do with Sembawang Park lolx... But But But nVm hahhaha as they go in pairs thankfully *SOMEONE* will be accompanying me lolx... Hopefully he doesnt fly me to holland.... hahahahha I'm quite excited coz Pehhoon & Joanna say he's quite handsome lolx... Hmmm they saw him with me in school... lolx....

Yingyu's bdae will be this friday...!!! hahhahah I'm supposed to meet ChengAn hahhaha but wah liew I've gt so many bdae celebrations & programmes fully lined up lolx & it's all making me a super poor gal hahhaha saddening eh...!!!! Hmmm still gt Jeric, Keith, Timothy, Michie etc's bdae.... hahhaha hmmm quite high lolx...

*off to games for now....* lolx...