Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF~~

Thank God it's Friday...~~~
Finally tml's saturday.... I'll be gg to pay my sch fees & go to uncle's KK hse for my bdae BBQ... YEAH so excited... 11days to my bdae...!!!!
Tdy i went to highlight my hair & enhanced the perm.... Pics shall be uploaded tml coz it's dark & the colours wont show =( but its nice hahaha...~ but guess what??? jus as i thought vampire was scary enough, i saw a super OMG gal @ the hairdresser... She was wearing a red dress, with waist length fake hair (coz she asked the stylist nt to cut the fake hair), her face like a pc of white paper with super red cheeks & has super dark eye shadow & eyeliner (why nobody shares with me whr to get free makeup...) & the scariest of all is the super long bending red nails... Wah lao so scary liao still wanna copy my hairstyle leh... argh................
Why cant pp understand nt everyone is suitable to have doll hair (those straight fridge type)

Ytd went shopping with alvina after ecr2... Met her ard 3pm @ CityHall... Woah till 930pm i didnt manage to buy a single thing... & yeah alvina's mission was to accompany me shop for a bdae present from the jiemeis & wad happen???? lolx ended up she bought a dress & i bought NOTHIN... Quite weird shopping queen in town whole day nv managed to buy anythin hehe... but nvm next wed (payday) shall go bugis for more shopping with alvina lolx...

Hmmm ytd the turbo twins were consolidating orders for Forever21... I kinda like a dress tts 32'' but angie said most prob it'll be a top for me coz of my ''assets'' =( the other top alike dress (stroll down a post for the pic) was 31'' hence she thinks this 32'' will be too short for me too... hmmm maybe i shld save some money haha...

~my bdae wishlist~

1. PSP (family getting it)
2. Coach Wallet
3. Sony Vaio Lappy in PINK... (chances of owning it is less then 5% )
4. Lotsa $$$$$$$$$$$$

~drama time...~