Tuesday, September 2, 2008

~UOL resuLts reLeasEd...~

A beautiful tuesday...
As i was having mummy all to myself tdy, we went shopping.... Hmmm mummy suggested jurong point so we went there juz to eat eat walk walk... As my bdae is cming my family decided to buy me a PSP... happy =) coz i wanted it for my 21st but as my 21st bdae was already super 'grand' & spent quite alot i didnt get my PSP... maybe PSP juz nt fated to be mine coz as i was already deciding whether to buy it anot i received smses frm serene & mingyi sayin results released... aaaarrrggghhhh anxious to know if i survived i didnt buy it tdy.... =(

Hmmm compared to last yr i did better... but but but circumstances is such whereby i'll have to delay graduation till 2010... cant blame anyone except myself nw..... =(
Comparing with the rest i'm considered quite fortunate already... haix had this 2hrs discussion with daddy... ~speechless...~ if i fail more & delay graduation at least i might feel better... now..................................... i dunno wad to do....... lost & confused........

突然很想抱着他大哭一场。。。 但我已没有机会。。。