Saturday, September 27, 2008

~mArcHe + sT jaMes night~

Hmmmm met up with the IRAS gang ytd for a ''farewell night'' for hanjie... lolx his turn to become a MAN hahahah NS time...~ Finally went back to office after soooo long & much pestering by ASMAH (she sms me almost everyday to remind me her clothes are with me & yet simply refuse to collect it at wdls frm me..........!!!!!!)

Dinner was @ Marche in vivocity...~ They ordered so much food till my tummy almost exploded... Lazy to upload pics of food coz simply too much & will be super time consuming.. lolx...

@ marche... juz look at the mess we created...
~from left clockwise: solomon, collin, jeric, xuefong, grace, *ME*, angeline, irene, peishan & hanjie....~ something seems missing... my dear turbo twin ANGIE SOH!!!!!

After dinner it was Stjames time... lolx had sooo much fun..... my cheeks were soooo tired from all the laughing & the woot woot game made me feel sooo retarded.... all thanks to JERIC tt cant stop laughing at me.... wtf!!!!!


~@ the dance floor when the crowd hasnt filled it yet...~ & hw cm i look so much taller then angeline here hahahhahha

Hmmm i left earlier at abt 130am... Its been a long time since there's pp gg to catch me home for hanging out till too late... All thanks to *HIM* arrgghh tt i didnt get to stay & see who was dead drunk & who vomited on who hahahahha...

Next event would be YY's bdae next friday.... Hmmm shld i explode her??? hhahahahhaha... & my dear ELAINE is STILL HOLDING ON to peiwen's bdae pics (24/9)... aarrgghhh hence i'll have to do a backdate entry after i gt my hands on the pics....
Tml will be gg for charity work @ escape theme park... to celebrate children's day for the less fortunate hahahhaha hmmm last year i think i played more then the kids lolx =) I guess I'll have lotsa fun tml... Stay tuned =p