Monday, September 1, 2008

mOnday bLuEs????

Well i'm certainly not having monday blues lolx... Coz i'm gg to spend at least the next 2weeks resting & preparing for the new sch term... YEah with more new stuffs =) On the other hand, my brain is trembling with the likely release of results this wk... aaarrrggghhh~~ nVm well its over & done with anyway...!!! Let's pray for the best..... ~~~

~ More New Arrivals arrived this morning....~ lolx...


~ only 4/57 belongs to me...~ sad... hahahha

Forever21 arrived on saturday too... But well mood wasnt gd enough to take pics of the items hahah so...... Anyway weekend isnt a gd time to try clothes lolx so i tried all of the clothes this morning =p BUT BUT BUT although mummy ALWAYS say i'm super short hmmm an forever21 dress may change her mind lolx...

~dress or top???~
sEems too short as a dress but also seems too long for a top....


~super heart this top...~ hahahhaha soooo sweet.... i know the shorts nt suitable lolx i'm trying the top only... & i'm home sooo =p

Final Countdown...~ 15days to my bdae.... lolx... I'm soooo lookin forward hahaa.. 1st celebration shall be on saturday with my family @ uncle kk's hse... & i'm seriously thinkin if jeric is gg to explode me hahahah... let's hope he doesnt find sponsors or pp to share lolx... & 12th sept shld be gg velvet with my gals & my bunch of lovable happening colleagues... lolx... Yeah... =p

谢谢大家的关心 =) 我没事。。。
少了爱情, 我还有亲情和很多很多的友情 =P
我会很快乐。。。 很幸福。。。。 ^_^