Tuesday, September 9, 2008

~爱不够。。~

My Recent Drama Addicition ---- 家好月圆 & I'm now in love with Raymond Lam aka 林峰 =)



The drama's sub theme song which i find super meaningful... & fully describes my feeling at this moment.... Hmmm sometimes life isnt so smooth, god seems to love playing tricks on pp =(
The summary of the song would be....

这种恋爱太罕有,不需真正拥有
成全,多舍不得仍然是放手
放手,放开所有, 彼此更自由
放手,其实我绝非爱得不够

Just as i thought i have gotten the best of everything, i realised life will nv be a bed of roses.... Hmmm so what if i found out the myth to 3++yrs ago's curiosity... 有缘无分... I've been hearing his name ever so often in the past but i've nv had the chance to meet / know him as a person... Now I happen to know him thru other sources & he've left a deep impression on my mind.. Well
what's mine will eventually belong to me... But what doesnt belong to me, no matter hw hard i try it'll never be mine....
爱情的转折比想象中的坎坷。。
爱情是可遇不可求的, 我会慢慢的等待完完全全属于我的爱情。。 =)

~Final Countdown... 7days... lolx...~ Tdy Jeric asked me wad size i wear for Gstring faints... chey boring... hahahah if gstrings are explosive den there wont be explosions already leh... & Yeah the joke was ''Drinking too much causes erectile dysfunction & his gf forbids him to drink too much'' lolx soooooo wad does it implies?? hmmmm thou shall nt elaborate~~~~~~~~~~ =p