Monday, November 24, 2008

* 在 Farrer Park 的趣事*

Woah its damn pathetic to be working on as sunday =(
Thank god i've my family & frens taking turns to travel to Novena just to eat with me & entertain me... =p I know i'm well loved lolx....
This wk is my besties elaine & pw.. I seriously miss those ''mouseketeers'' days... We're known as the ''3 mouseketeers'' since secondary school days lolx cant remember hw it all began though lolx...


~Isnt this choc just soooo symbolic??~ hahahha


~Lunch @ Ichiban~ As usual i think i missed out some pics =(

After lunch, its back at the pool........... Woah the 4pm class is an audistic kid... He is 10+ years old of a sumo size... Knn~~ He ''attack'' me SUDDENLY........... hence its super nt safe... Thankfully the sunday isnt soooo bad coz it started raining at abt 5pm lolx so i just nua-ed at the pool till 645 & silently waitin for Hanyuan lolx... Alright he's like super nearby since 2pm... Hmm

Had dinner @ Geylang =p


The famous ''beef hor fun'' Worth the $5 coz there's more beef then horfun =p
Luckily Hanyuan din know i have beef allegy else i wont get to eat the beef horfun lolx but thankfully their beef is clean enough my skin is fine =p
I bought some back for my family since mummy feel like eating =p


Hanyuan & ♥Me♥
To Ben: This is ur answer =p
P.S We're frens (Truth =p)
lolx coz he wont be able to accept my closeness with angie lolx (JUST KIDDING~~~)

*LBO assignment chiong-ing time* Bye folks...