Thursday, November 13, 2008

~ in ♥ with Girllashes... ~

Ever wondered why japanese gals always have pretty & dolly eyes ??
Answer: Fake Eyelashes

Friends would know i'm super in love with Fake Lashes recently...
Coz they make my eyes bigger & dolly..... =p Why i like dolly eyes???
Hmmm coz can *bling bling* & send electric currents to the yandaos in my swim school.... lolx =p I've tried the fake lashes from Faceshop - 1 pair for $4.95 & Sasa - 10 Pairs for $25++ but none is as durable as those of my new love.... Girllashes selling 10pairs fo $16.90 only... =p

~ The effects of ♥ 442 ♥ ~
~~Love the natural feeling~~ Suitable for everyday wear... *bling*


~ The effects of ♥457 ♥ ~ *bling bling*
Notice the difference between without fake lashes & with fake lashes???

Simply loving the effect of ♥442 & ♥457~~~ The most natural looking & most suitable for me... Girllashes have promotions on the new stock recently & I'm sooo tempted to stock up more... I think i'm gg to try ♥462 or ♥495.................. =p


~I'm using Darkness Clear Glue from Korea...~
They are the longest lasting glue i've used ever since i started putting fake eyelashes... Can even withstand the water pressure of swimming pool & remain intact.. No joke!!!!
The other day i saw this @ Bugis for $22, @ Novena Square at $18.90...
Picture credits to Girllashes...

Lookin for more designs & promotions ??? Visit Girllashes...