Sunday, November 30, 2008

~i'm bAck !!!~

Woah i'm gg to sit in a corner & start drawing circles (tts my bro's definition of emo) coz in a 3days 2 nights cruise trip i gained 1.5kg... Dieting time~~ No buffet till CNY...!!!


tts where i've been fo the past 3days =p


~the exterior & interior of whr i slept for the past 2nights...~
My dad?? Taking pictures la.... lolx...


~same time, same place but different pose by different pp...~

nice sea view =p

Hmm experienced some new stuffs with my family.. Like ktv-ing lolx =p First time in my life i ktv with my family & ''self-high-ing'' lolx but its also the most ex ktv i went.. 2hrs its SGD128... We played table-tennis, chess, swam & we ate till tummy explode...
Anyway i had lotsa fun....~

Now i'm tired... Angie jio-ed Victoria Secrets =( I'm gg to finish wdls grass soon..
Next shld be Sembawang / Marsiling..... here i come.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahha