Thursday, November 27, 2008

~WeekEnd GetaWay...~

YEah finally its the time of the year for holidays~~~ I'll be away from 28-30Nov =p
This year abit ''cccoooccckkk'' coz normally my family will go for ''plane trips'' but coz of some ''granny issues'' this year we are settling for ''ship'' =( but nevertheless it shld still be fun & nice to spend time with my family =p


Credits to Star Cruises

Hmm a short weekend getaway tts probably gg to pull me slightly away from angie's size 6 dresses lolx... Coz mummy already said she's gg to eat 6 meals / day lolx...
More pics to be uploaded when i'm back =p

Today B told me some strange analogy, like he chats with me on msn every morning means ''like'' me... I chat with angie like every morning, noon, evening, night OOMMGG!!! hahahhaa no wonder i love her sooo much... Oppps i think angie's drawing a little too much jealousy lately.... Hanyuan calls me everyday but doesnt mean he likes me what... Faints -_-'''

*Patiently waitin for more new arrivals from US*
When i haven even finish blogging my 5 cartons... -_-'''