Thursday, November 6, 2008

♥ sQuaShy dAy..

Woah my whole body is aching...........~~~~~
Met up with Alvina & Serene for squash @ YCK squash court.... My little bro decided to join us so i booked an additional hour to ensure that everyone would be perspiring lolx.... Hmm simply love perspiring nwadays lolx coz i know i'll be slimmer hahahha....


~My little bro Keith, Serene & Alvina with *ME*~
Hmm i think its coz i do not have a 'high' nose hence i cant support specs properly, haix so it always drops till i look like a grandma....~

Ytd Angeline, Angie & I ordered some xmas crafts online from the US... Tdy they have free shipping... Damn sian... Just as i wanted to cancel & reorder i realise *THE ITEMS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED* woah so damn efficient... Overly efficient also not good =( But still i'm excited tt my oldnavy, Forever21 & Xmas crafts are on the way... lolx... =p

*Shall start to focus on my assignments tt's gg to be due REAL SOON....*