Thursday, July 10, 2008

~tHe 1st oFF DaY aFtEr 10 wKinG dAys...~

hmmm well spent off day... lolx i slept till 9am (tts the time i'm supposed to reach office on normal days) den watched *fated to love u ep 17* hahaha den i went back to bed till 1pm lolx....

FINALLY i made payment to PG MALL.. its nt coz i'm inefficent is their replies come in 5wking days later & their chinese is too much for me to bare hence the lowered productivity... & i settled the batam trip details too... i even had time to go for my much awaited hair treatment... when i had the time i'm broke when i gt the money i'm busy finally i waited till tdy when i have both the time & money lolx.... i did somethin i had always wanted... to perm my hair... hahahhaaah... i permed half & rebonded half.... keke... ^^


~the front view...~
its my off day hence the minimal makeup... & i'm serious when i say makeup makes a person prettier... lolx....

~the back view...~

Tml will be another LLLOOONNNGGG day again... would be doing closing & the idea itself makes me feel soooooooo sick.... i've nv in my life hated wking sooo much.... but the trainers are fun.... my boss is nice 5/6 of the time too..... (jus like he treated the gang to ichiban for lunch ytd) we were all super full & saved dinner too.....


~my ytd's lunch...~

Hmmm tml shld be collecting my blouse from peishan... isnt it cool i only ordered 1pc from fashion668???? hahhahaha coz i'm planning forever21 spree =p
*shall continue drama-ing.....*