Sunday, July 13, 2008

~sEnsE of reLieF oF a LifEtiMe...~

wOah 1st time ever i feel relieved without a job....
hmmm finally i left AKLC... be it i'm nt capable enough for the job / simply coz the job doesnt suit me.... finally i dun need to wake up early even on weekends.. finally the end of clara aka ABC syndrome...she's very good in everythin... be it real busy / fake busy... i dun give a damn.... finally everythin had come to an end..... although it means gg back to lower pay but its like a super big load off my shoulders... yippee...~~

fri was my last day there.... means AKLC era onli lasted 11days.... or in fact it was 9 wking days!!!! hahahahaha i left there 8pm.... den met up with grace & peishan for spinelli coffee which was just at level 1 of novena square....


~their chocolate is sooo pretty..... >_<~

thankfully i dun have to wk on wkends anymore.... it will mean more time to slack... more time for fun.... more time to sing to club yippee yippee yeah..... & i juz came back frm steamboat with my family & aunty YY... guess wad i luv novena sooo much tt even sunday i have to be there lol.... woah the steamboat $18.90 / adult but super full super nice... their desserts damn nice lo... gt fondue somemore.... & i dunno why i simply luv steamboat... lolx...

On my way hm i saw this big bro holding the younger sister's hands & running to the supermarket... lol suddenly reminded me of the time i was young with my little bro... i used to hate my bro so much coz he took away all my parent's attention & everyone's eyes seemed to be on him... coz he's better lookin & smarter (i believe)... & tt caused my over-independence nw... but nevertheless pp's priority & values change over time... & to me nw... kinship is the most impt... but i dunno hw to put the pt across to my family tt they're actually very impt to me... & i'm lookin forward to having my own family... but but but hahahahha partner yet to be confirmed lolx.... it has to be someone tt's willing to give me the best of everything though (even if it means he suffers) hahahahahhahaaa...

*nw lookin forward to the arrivals of my bags....& to order more clothes....*
~finally i can feel life again....~ ma chiam i gt released frm prison.... hahahhaahaha