Tuesday, July 15, 2008

~sCanDaLoUs....~

WOAH... finally i saw James..... i've been hearing his name like 100x hahahhahaha... James is none other then the scandal of angeline... lolx.... Hmmmmmm well physical wise - no comments (doesnt mean he's nt gd lookin or whatever)... beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.... as long as he can treat u gd right angeline???? lolx.... hmmm actualli i was already on the verge of leaving office when angie came running to me askin me to see James lolx... so i walked back to angeline's booth & saw him sitting there juz like a taxpayer hahahahaa... angeline's response ''要看就进来看'' damn funny la.... lolx....

Next up would be my other half of turbo twin... Angie.... lolx... i gt this feeling tt chicken wings would be stuffs into my throat & JH might strangle me with vegetables but i shall nt give up.... I was looking high & low for angie to submit stuffs to simin... as i walked the whole TPSC i still cant find her (she's nt even in JH's booth) lolx... as i was wondering wondering wondering.............. JH appeared right in front of my eyes & i just cant control myself & asked him ''eh angie nt with u ah??'' hahahahhahahha JH's response in a very DUH manner ''NO'' hahhahahhaa omg & guess what i cant laugh out loud end up my intestines almost exploded...

Not forgetting Lance... been too busy to disturb him lately but when i do i nv fail to mention clara misses him... hahahhaha & yea tt dumbass reply ''everyone misses him'' omg hey dear lance pls give my intestines a break.... hahahhahaha

Alright enough of scandals coz if i were to continue i've no idea whether i can leave novena safely tml... hmmm everyone seems to like my new image.... timmy's sms nw starts with ''hey MY pretty'' instead of ''hey dear'' lolx... & yeah joe & bernard says i look like jap (after seeing a pic)...


~erm i know i'm nt pretty compared to the jap gals...~ lolx....

~off to start consolidating orders again...~