Tuesday, July 8, 2008

*my 9th sTraight dAy wKing..~

2 words to describe......... VERY TIRED........
woah my new job although pay is better = more responsibility = more tired... argh..... i have much lesser time to watch drama & shop online... but i dun think i can stand it much longer coz of ABC.... ABC hmmm doesnt seem to like me.... she likes to find trouble with me & she's onli ONE WEEK my senior.... she likes responsibility much more then me which i seriously will nt mind letting her have.. she can have all the keys for all i care (u think its fun holding the key to revenue & doors???) tt means have to be the 1st to reach & last to leave lo... aaarrrggghhh~~~~~~~~~~

let's backtrack abit.. lolx been tooooooo tired & busy to blog this couple of days... so shall start from sunday... sunday novena square has this ''HAIR FOR HOPE" campaign lolx Lance was supposed to go cut lo but he backed off in the end lol... Lance even asked Calvin to go together but they commented they din wanna look like Ashok (our bald trainer) their facial expression........ DAMN FUNNY i almost laughed my intestines out lo.... & Lance has finally mastered the skill of breaking fingers.. all thanks to me (coz we have tickle games & he's trained to react fast enough..) lolx...


~36min they shaved 103 heads....~ is the weather too hot... faints...

monday i went back IRAS to wk lolx... too poor so gt to generate more income to save for rainy days lolx but before i could save the money had gone to batam..... (shall be gg for hols with the IRAS gang on national day) hhahah lookin forward to take lotsa pics.... nth much happened tdy onli had this cut on my thigh.... DAMN IT... ruined my legs... its damn painful lo.. bleeding profusely lolx... all thanks to............................................... aarrgghh~~~~~~

#### i cant stand it any longer.... #### tml will be a super long day... 10am have meeting den have to do closing at 930pm...... & i've gt to pay for my bags.... the chinese killed me.... & consolidating soooo many orders for forever21....can i have more then 24hrs pls...
i need more time..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~