Wednesday, July 30, 2008

^LeaRnT...^

Sometimes i wonder hw often pp are real....
Maybe i'm overly protected by my family... my frens also often give in to me... made me rather princessy to the extent that sometimes i'm unable to tell who's real to me... Some people i consider frens hmmm are actually bad pp... Maybe i'm simply naive but i believe in the kind nature of human beings... although nt likely i'm gg to be stabbed in office (coz i'm multi-talented - my boss linda said) & i'm nt hypocritical i just shoot whatever unhappiness or simple laugh out loud when i'm excited & happy.. tts just me... & i'm real...


REAL....*ME*... =)
in my newest collection of off-shoulder... lolx.....

Ytd my dear angie self declared off... Miraclously JH off too... hahahhaaha BUT angie said they nv meet... opps... hmmmmmmmmmm scandalous... hahaha & i had to sing ''how do i live without u'' to her hahahahah coz hmmm nobody slack with me lolx...& funniest is even vampire (their 3rd party) is off too... hahahhaah opps.... ( dun worry pp i'm off tml.. angie cant do anythin to me..) hahahhaha & vampire is 34yrs old when she's telling the whole world she's in the 20s.. hahha if so den i'm in my teens hahahahahaha...

Finally my Forever21 clothes are here... 2 boxes... hahahhaha upgraded from 1 to 2...


~the contents... VERY NICE...~ i'm gg to wear my dresses frm fri onwards... lolx...

Tdy i brought the hk dessert steamed egg to office.. My colleagues say nice hahaah... Maybe fri i shall bring chocos ( hmmm i'm talented lolx... can cook, can knit... financially independent lolx... whr to find another gal like me... hahahahha thick skinned... lolx...)
Now i'm waiting for PG Mall bags... 2 more batches of clothes.. FBT shorts... & my kimono dress... opps.... sooo many hahahahha... yeah.......... excited.............. ~~~~