Thursday, July 3, 2008

~3 juLy..~ buLLied at work bY Lance....

Hmmm i'm bloggin in the office... kinda free coz i completed my wk.... too efficient liao lol... sittin beside lance & i gt bullied the whole day since i stepped into office @ 11am..

he say i use my lungs to talk leh... (fei hua) but i'm merely exercising my lungs... lolx.. he's sitting right beside me & reading my blog using the lappy now & lol he shld be the wife phobic kind lolx coz he's afraid of tickle.. hahahhahaha... sometimes when pp is guilty of somethin they will be over reactive hahahahah when i move slightly he's gg to move greatly for fear tt i tickle him hahahaha... enough of lance for nw.. he's gg to bully me more if i were to continue...

Woah ytd i was wking & saw this magnificent sight.... An indian woman was actualli breastfeeding right in front of me... Wah liew eh... Hmmm seriously i think mothers shld be doing it discreetly although i fully understand the needs of a baby can be as & when the baby feels hungry...

Tonight shall be my 1st night shift ever in AKLC... hmm will i survive it safe & sound??? Without major hiccups??? Stay tuned.... Anyway currently watching tokyo juliet.... Hmmm production of 2006 but gt Wu Chun... lolx he's sooo shuai... hence i decided to watch =p

*back to work...*