Wednesday, July 16, 2008

~diFFeRenCE...~

My day began by seeing Richard at Admiralty mrt...
Time Flies.... Its been 5yrs but he nv changed at all.... it took me only 1sec to recognise him...... but was ''flying to the office'' hence hmmm................. Emo-ed all the way from Admiralty to Novena & in RH for 2hrs!!!!!! My brain was filled with tt 2yrs............ The turbo impact was the 2 heart LED lights.... the 1st ever handmade present i received somewhere in Oct 2003..... Sometimes the wound is there but we tend to neglect it till it's opened once again... Suddenly its like he sprinkled salt back into the wound again... I thought i was well but it doesnt seem the case now.... We haven been chatting online too...... ever since the accident..... *EMO*

After much emo-ing angie brightened up my day.... Tdy's her turn to ''open table'' hahahhaa tml will be mine.... lolx the turbo twin boosted the service standard & it shall be better... I thought i was gd when it was 7:1 hahahhaha den angie came back from lunch & kicked me away.. Nearing the end of the day angie's record is 15:1 hahahhaha sometimes hmmm i wonder if we're over productive... Sometimes i feel it's nt being fair to us coz we anyhw also can clear the queue but why she cant (half of our standard is bad enough)... 4 tp's waiting time also will exceed 15min... faints... if its angie & me tag team i think 4 tp's waiting time AT MOST 5min lolx...

Woah dinner was more explosive... lolx had dinner with my fren tommy wah kaox... he took 10secs & still cannot believe my NRIC pic is actually me.... hahahahahha tts NORMAL.... maybe tts also the reason Richard didnt recognise me??? hahahaha but i shall not post..... i shall not explode intestines coz its realli DAMN FUNNY.... den the funnier part is the scandal of angeline & james... hahahhahaha the train ride back to YCK made angeline 3kg slimmer lolx... coz she tio suan till perspire..... & hmmm james alighted at amk... all i could say was ''byebye scandal'' hahahahaa quite bad....

*batam confirmed... will be celebrating national day in batam.... cool...* i'm super lookin forward... dear frens i'm starting the countdown to my bdae... pls start preparing hahahhaa... i'm open to explosion hahahahah if ur idea is gd enough it'll be accepted in grace.... lolx
~2more mths exactly....~