Saturday, July 5, 2008

~my 1st wKeNd wKing...~

Woah 1st time in my life i'm seeing sooooo many kids & parents at the same time while wking.... Hmmm nwadays kids are damn intelligent lolx.... i'm like soooo out of date man.. argh... tdy lance, calvin, clara & me were playing some ''kiddo'' games with the staff's kids... the ring in the string... shall demo to u guys once i master it (which is 80% nt likely) lolx... woah kaox 4 adults cannot beat 2kids... wwttff............... lolx... but quite fun at least release quite alot of stress & i'm dead tired after wking 6days/wk & I'M STILL WORKING ON SUNDAY... means 7days/wk... more pay = more wk = more tired = die faster.....

Hmmm tdy 1 question came to my mind (meant for guys).. If there is 2pcs of fish/chicken/beef/mutton & 1 plate of rice will u give me the meat / the rice / half everything with me??? lolx... I'll most prob choose the guy tt gives me 1.5 of the meat hahahahhahahha... opps... hmmm had dinner with Jayden.... & it made me ponder... if a guy doesnt send a gal hm does it mean he doesnt like her???? hahahhaa alright i'm realli tired & brain is malfunctioning...
Being nice doesnt mean like too what... lolx... I treat frens damn nice too.... by sweet sweet acts & care & concern lolx....

Oh yea gals the next spree shall be from Forever21
Can email me the orders anytime =) as soon as possible... The closing date would be 20july.... =p
I've ordered the bags lolx... Haven't made payment coz PG MALL process orders quite slow.. its been 3working days & i haven gt their reponse i'm sad... -_-'''

*off to bed @ 10.34pm.....* body ache & turbo tiredness....